Archive

Monthly Archives: September 2010

Two Communist era statues lie discarded behind a wall at the Mogosoaia Palace outside Bucharest. One is the statue of Lenin and the other is statue of Petru Groza, the communist prime minister of the 1945 government. The statues were brought here after the revolution in 1989. The statue of Lenin was previous located in front of the Press House in Piata Presei Libere (Free Press Square). © Aga Luczakowska

Advertisements