2) she knew that from small baby girl she has to grow up to be a woman and take her life into her own hands
3) she has to break up with all of her strange boyfriends a) skiny artists b) strange Turks
4) she had a problem with it… she remember their eyes with a full of adoration (regardless of skin color)
5) she had to take care of earning money
6) parents started to push her: “go to work! you are old!”
7) Aga knew that she has to find a job: “I have great camera, I can take a photo and win WPP”, “I want to be like Horowitz”
8) but she didn’t have time to take a photographs because….
but the than… she saw herself as a a) tailor as b) a teacher, as c) a charwoman
But at the end she found a job as an archiwist, she earns money and does what she loves – photographs. What will be later? We will see… now, she has 1000000000000 *100000000 photographs of documents to take.
© Magda Sekuła
Tłumaczenie “ze słuchu” 😉 / translation of “the hearing” 😉